WP Markdown Extra Pro
Starting Price: $69.00
Download 30-Day Free Trial
Does everything Jetpack Markdown can do and more!
Adds Markdown Extra parsing to WordPress in much the same way as Jetpack Markdown does, but it includes some additional enhancements.
Adds a customizable Markdown IDE to WordPress. Similar to Dillinger.io, but in WordPress. Upon installing, see: Settings → Markdown in WordPress for additional options.
Additional DetailsSystem Requirements
This product installs just like any other theme/plugin for WordPress. Like most of our products, it also installs the WP Sharks Core™ framework when you activate it. Our framework satisfies nearly all dependencies for you. However, you do need a shared hosting provider (we recommend the MediaTemple Grid), a VPS, or dedicated server.
WP Sharks Core Requirements
|Processor||64-bit processor (or better)|
|PHP||v7.0.4 (or higher); tested up to 7.1.3|
|WordPress||v4.7 (or higher); tested up to 4.8-alpha|
Open in New TabProduct Changelog
- Bug fix. On bulk edit PHP warning.
- Enhancing configurable filter tweaks.
- Adding compatibility with Yoast SEO and Yoast SEO Premium.
[md url="" cache_expires_after="1 hour" /]shortcode.
- Adding HTML comment transform marker to
- Bug fix. When disabling visual editor globally, that should impact profile edits also.
- Adding new methods
stripMarker()for consistent marker handling.
- Bug fix. Improve handling of empty content and avoid showing a marker when editing empty content.
- Enhancing comment marker handling by automatically stripping the marker from raw HTML output by a theme.
- Enhancing PHP full preview option by applying all content filters after the Markdown transform.
- Enhancing filter associated with theme integration, which allows a theme to set custom preview styles.
- Adding compatibility with TypeKit for custom previews integrated by themes.
- Adding support for
<!--raw-->MD bypass tag.
- Enhancing Markdown parsing in previews.
- New configuration option that allows the preview frame to be moved to the right or left side of the screen in split preview mode.
- New configuration option that allows the preview frame width to be defined when previewing in fullscreen mode.
- Adding compatibility with multiple editor instances in WP.
- Enhanced scroll-locking whenever the Markdown editor is enabled.
- Bug fix. Apply Markdown to WooCommerce short description whenever
productis enabled as a MD post type.
- Initial release.
Open in New TabProduct Release Archive
Latest Stable Release
We strongly suggest that you always run the latest stable release.
|April 8th, 2017||@ 5:32 am UTC (stable)||v170408.19959.zip (144.73 kbs)|
Latest Bleeding Edge
Please be warned. This is beta quality. It may contain bugs or even bring down your site.
|June 26th, 2017||@ 6:55 pm UTC (unstable)||bleeding-edge.zip|
Historical Release Archive
If you're having trouble with the latest stable release, you can revert back to a previous release.
|February 21st, 2017||@ 1:15 am UTC (stable)||v170221.4504.zip (125.49 kbs)|
|February 19th, 2017||@ 5:08 am UTC (stable)||v170219.18502.zip (125.35 kbs)|