WP Tocify Pro
Starting Price: $24.00
Download 30-Day Free Trial
Automatic Table of Contents (TOC) generation for WordPress. This plugin adds a customizable anchor icon next to each heading in your articles and it can also generate a visual Table of Contents that floats to the left or right side.
Additional DetailsSystem Requirements
This product installs just like any other theme/plugin for WordPress. Like most of our products, it also installs the WP Sharks Core™ framework when you activate it. Our framework satisfies nearly all dependencies for you. However, you do need a shared hosting provider (we recommend the MediaTemple Grid), a VPS, or dedicated server.
WP Sharks Core Requirements
|Processor||64-bit processor (or better)|
|PHP||v7.0.4 (or higher); tested up to 7.1.3|
|WordPress||v4.7 (or higher); tested up to 4.8-alpha|
Open in New TabProduct Changelog
- Bumping minimum required version of the WP Sharks Core.
- Updating scripts/styles to bring them inline with core standards.
- Enhancing security by removing
basename(__FILE__)from direct access notices.
Restore Default Options. Now set as a meta link instead of as a tab.
via-widgetdisplay option by hiding the widget by default, and only displaying the widget when applicable. As opposed to the old behavior; i.e., showing the widget by default, and then hiding it when not applicable. In short, hiding by default avoids a flash of the TOC when not even applicable on a given page.
- Removing unnecessary lite build variation from
- Enhancing scroll adjustment configuration option. Now prepending anchor to heading instead of appending, which does a better job of positioning the user, particularly on multiline headings. The base calculation is also automatically increased when the admin bar is present on any given page. In addition, the TOC scroll adjustments, if enabled, will now adjust
#toc-hashes only, and nothing else. This avoids a few edge cases where themes include their own hash adjusters. Of course, you can also disable this feature completely if your theme already deals with hash offsets/adjustments.
- Enhancing the custom inline style system by avoiding inline styles altogether whenever the inline styles wouldn’t actually change anything.
- Bug fix. Properly adding widget class to list of single-instance classes.
- Bug fix. Improved handling of the initial hash location jump in some browsers.
- Remove old back compat. handlers for
-prefixed classes in style option values.
- Use percentages for TOC margin instead of
emunits; making it easier to style surrounding elements.
- New configurable option: ‘Auto-Adjust Scroll Position?’.
- New TOC widget and new TOC display option (via sidebar widget).
- New option that allows a minimum number of headings to be required for a TOC to be shown.
- New option that allows for control over the max heading size to be displayed in any given TOC.
- Slightly reduce the built-in default TOC heading font size so that it consumes less horizontal space.
overflow: hiddenfrom headings whenever TOC is being displayed. Rely upon margin alone.
- Remove CSS
outlinefrom headings that are anchored to avoid a box when it’s focused by an anchor.
- Normalize line-height in TOC to avoid cutting the bottom off of items in the list by mistake.
- Bumping minimum required WP Sharks Core dependency to v160828.25227.
- New Facade for developers:
- New filter for developers:
- Enhancing options page.
- A little refactoring to simplify menu pages.
- Tested against WordPress v4.6 for compatibility.
- Removing underline for titles when floating right.
- Updating to the latest WP Sharks Core.
- Enhancing margins when TOC is floated left or right of content.
- Enhancing options page.
- Improving CSS specificity with respect to the
[toc /]shortcode, making this plugin more compatible with a variety of themes.
- Bug fix. The configuration option
default_enable, should apply also to existing posts as expected.
- Bug fix. Incorrect
[toc /]shortcode output styles.
- Adding ‘Restore Default Options’ tab.
- Initial release.
Open in New TabProduct Release Archive
Latest Stable Release
We strongly suggest that you always run the latest stable release.
|March 29th, 2017||@ 1:08 pm UTC (stable)||v170329.47339.zip (98.99 kbs)|
Latest Bleeding Edge
Please be warned. This is beta quality. It may contain bugs or even bring down your site.
|July 7th, 2017||@ 6:33 am UTC (unstable)||bleeding-edge.zip|
Historical Release Archive
If you're having trouble with the latest stable release, you can revert back to a previous release.
|September 19th, 2016||@ 4:53 am UTC (stable)||v160919.17597.zip (106.41 kbs)|
|August 28th, 2016||@ 1:26 pm UTC (stable)||v160828.48363.zip (105.16 kbs)|
|July 31st, 2016||@ 10:26 am UTC (stable)||v160731.37612.zip (98.51 kbs)|
|July 27th, 2016||@ 1:34 am UTC (stable)||v160727.5691.zip (97.88 kbs)|
|July 24th, 2016||@ 6:04 pm UTC (stable)||v160724.65065.zip (97.69 kbs)|
|July 24th, 2016||@ 12:32 am UTC (stable)||v160724.1960.zip (96.1 kbs)|